Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rocking our Parures

I went to a Regency 12th Night party this weekend, and it was spectacular.  One of the best things about it is that there were 7 people there wearing my jewelry, so I got a chance to see how it looked.  Even better, the party was lit entirely with candles and fireplaces, so I REALLY got to test out the effect in firelight.  I was NOT disappointed.

First up, here I am in my 18x13 citrine parure:


I'm wearing a necklace, two bracelets, and single stone earrings.  

Here's the full set when it isn't on: 
Reproduction Citrine Parure (Click for link to Etsy)

I made a custom Citrine parure for Jenny-Rose (the famous Jenny la Fleur) out of graduated stones.  I thought her double stone earrings were particularly lovely!


Jenny-Rose working her hair magic on our hostess!

And I had another custom parure for Leia (of Wear When Why), which she debuted that evening.  She chose the 18x13 Peridot stones for her parure, and these things were spectacular in the firelight.  The foil-backing really makes them shine.  Gorgeous!


I don't have a full parure listed, but the necklace and earrings are available on Etsy (and I'll be happy to make you a full set if you would like!

Peridot Collet and matching Earrings (demi-parure)




And finally, the two lovely ladies side-by-side, and a little blurry!


Sadly, there were a number of other ladies there but all of my pictures of them are blurry messes!  A good excuse for us to get together in our finery again!



2 comments:

  1. I love my new parure, it sparkled so prettily! Thank you so much for making it for me. Great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked so gorgeous on you! WONDERFUL to see you and meet your beau! Looking forward to seeing you at the dinner!

      Delete