Sunday, May 1, 2016

New This Week from Dames a la Mode

Another slow couple of weeks of listing new items in the Etsy shop, but I've got some really lovely new pieces I wanted to show you!  Click on the picture and it will take you right to the listing in my Etsy shop.

Double-Stranded bracelets made with real Pearls and a lovely filigree box clasp.  $40 each and available with the clasps in several finishes

 Light Sapphire Blue collet necklace in the loveliest color of sky blue.  I loved this necklace so much I kept back some of the limited vintage stones for myself!  $135 and very limited quantity.


A rich, vibrant deep red collet necklace set in my signature crown settings.  The Antique Gold of the settings just adds to the heirloom feel of this piece.  It's like something a great grandmother passed down to you!  $110

These sparkling Peridot and Diamond crystal earrings are a subtle size, but make a big impact thanks to their eye-catching color and unique design.  $18

I've offered these great lion intaglio earrings in my shop for some time, but I was thrilled to find a vintage stash of them in these new colors!  Now available in red, green, and navy, which all look wonderful with the gold lions!  $20

The gold and black lions may look familiar as I've offered in them in my shop for some time, but now they are also available with Silver lions!  I really love the contrast of the rich black and cool silver!  Very Gothic!  $20

My Jane Austen silhouettes are now available as earrings!  Only $12 each!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Collection, Thank you for sharing your research!
    Our latest Collectin of Victorian Jewellery OnlineOur Unique Victorian Jewellery Collection of Necklaces, Earrings, Hoops, Tika, Tops and Rings.

    ReplyDelete