Sunday, June 1, 2014

Get the look: Anna Wintour Necklaces

A few weeks ago, I did a photoshoot with a friend of mine so I could have some professional pictures of my collet necklaces to use in my Etsy shop.  I decided at the end to throw a few on at once, a la Anna Wintour, with the hopes that I could get one to use as my profile picture in my shop.  And man, I just LOVE this look!  (All photos by DriftingFocus Photography)

Anna Wintour Style Necklaces

Collet Necklaces worn layered, a la Anna Wintour

In the above photos, I am wearing 4 necklaces, 12x10 foiled Diamond, 18x13 foiled Sapphire, 18x13 unfoiled Peridot, and 20mm foiled Peridot.  At the time of writing, all are available in my shop:  Dames a la Mode.

I especially like the styles above, because it has two big greens, offset by a more subtle Diamonds and Sapphires. (Hahaha!  I can't believe I just described this as subtle!)

I did a few more with different necklaces:

Anna Wintour Collet Necklaces
These two necklaces were in the above photos as well, but worn without the larger Peridot and the Diamond.  I love pairing these types together because they are the same shape and size, but have different colors in the stones and the settings.  I think it makes a nice contrast while still having continuity.

Anna Wintour Style Necklaces

Anna Wintour Necklaces by Dames a la Mode
They styles above are all smaller necklaces, a 12x10 Pink Topaz, 12x10 Diamond, and 12x10 Peridot.  These are also currently available in my shop, along with dozens of other styles, sizes, and colors of Anna Wintour necklaces, which you can mix and match to your heart's content!  Which ones would you pair?

19 comments:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this: costume jewellery necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been getting a lot of useful and informative material in your website. Connexion Republic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! bracciali con frasi incise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, are you looking for real estate in Sanford, FL? Learn where the deals are, get short sale lists and find homes for sale in Oviedo. where is the nearest pawn shop to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really learned new things from your blog post. Also a thing to I have recognized is that in most cases, FSBO sellers will reject you. Remember, they can prefer never to use your products and services. But if anyone maintain a stable, professional romance, offering support and keeping contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually manage to win a business interview. From there, a house listing follows. Thanks a lot [Reply] cross ring

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your thoughts here and I really love your blog! I’ve bookmarked it so that I can come back & read more in the future. sell gold coins near me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! Cheap Jewelry Stores

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Indian matka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. high authority backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good website! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day! Smartphone leaks

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last. The Division Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. engagement rings

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed reading your articles. It looks like you’ve spent a lot of time and effort on your blog.
    Dirk Gently Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the way you express information to us. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Star Lord Game Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  17. shop hereI like the way you express information to us. Thanks for such post and please keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a marvelous posting! https://quackitymerch.net/ I quite enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete