Sunday, June 1, 2014

Get the look: Anna Wintour Necklaces

A few weeks ago, I did a photoshoot with a friend of mine so I could have some professional pictures of my collet necklaces to use in my Etsy shop.  I decided at the end to throw a few on at once, a la Anna Wintour, with the hopes that I could get one to use as my profile picture in my shop.  And man, I just LOVE this look!  (All photos by DriftingFocus Photography)

Anna Wintour Style Necklaces

Collet Necklaces worn layered, a la Anna Wintour

In the above photos, I am wearing 4 necklaces, 12x10 foiled Diamond, 18x13 foiled Sapphire, 18x13 unfoiled Peridot, and 20mm foiled Peridot.  At the time of writing, all are available in my shop:  Dames a la Mode.

I especially like the styles above, because it has two big greens, offset by a more subtle Diamonds and Sapphires. (Hahaha!  I can't believe I just described this as subtle!)

I did a few more with different necklaces:

Anna Wintour Collet Necklaces
These two necklaces were in the above photos as well, but worn without the larger Peridot and the Diamond.  I love pairing these types together because they are the same shape and size, but have different colors in the stones and the settings.  I think it makes a nice contrast while still having continuity.

Anna Wintour Style Necklaces

Anna Wintour Necklaces by Dames a la Mode
They styles above are all smaller necklaces, a 12x10 Pink Topaz, 12x10 Diamond, and 12x10 Peridot.  These are also currently available in my shop, along with dozens of other styles, sizes, and colors of Anna Wintour necklaces, which you can mix and match to your heart's content!  Which ones would you pair?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete