Monday, June 2, 2014

What Size Collet Necklace Do I Need?

There are a lot of different sizes of vintage rhinetones that I use to make my collet necklaces, everything from diminuitive little 8x10mm sparkles to giant 20mm statement stones.  It can be really tough to decide which size is right for you, and it isn't always easy to tell what size they will be from the photos in my Etsy shop.

I recently did a professional photoshoot with my friend Wilson Freidman, and one of my goals was to be able to see what the various sizes look like when being worn.  Keep in mind that I am full-figured, tall, and have a slightly-larger-than-average (17 inches) neck.  These will look different on a more delicate figure.  So here are a few examples:

12x10mm Oval Peridot Collet
10mm Round Pink Tourmaline Collet

Layered 12x10mm Pink Tourmalines, Diamonds, and Peridots

14mm Round Emerald Collet

14x10mm Octagon Ruby Collet

Layered 18x13mm Oval Peridot and Sapphire Collets

18x13mm Peridot Collet

20mm Round Peridots
   
And, for the ultimate luxury look, Anna Wintour Style Layered Collet Necklaces.  I'm wearing a 12x10mm octagon diamond, 18x13mm peridot, 18x13mm sapphire, and 20mm peridot.  LUXE!

 At the time I'm writing this, I have all of these collet necklaces in stock in my Etsy shop, but my stock changes all the time.  If you're looking for a particular size, just let me know!  I'll be happy to let you know what I have available in each of these sizes.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete